We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or request a quote.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as requesting a quote or signing up for our newsletter
- The company does not share any information we receive from this website with any 3rd party sources.
This website takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
We do not ask for sensitive information such as credit card numbers online.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can contact us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
POLICY TO ENSURE SAFE AND ETHICAL WORK PRACTICE
- Employment is of free choice
1. There is no bonded, forced, involuntary prison labour.
1.2. Workers are completely free to leave their employer after reasonable notice.
2. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining is respected to the extent permitted by local law.
Where the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining is restricted under law, the employer facilitates and does not hinder the development of parallel means for independent and free association and bargaining.
3. Working conditions are safe and hygienic
3.1. A safe and hygienic working environment shall be provided, bearing in mind the prevailing knowledge of the industry and of any specific hazards. Adequate steps are taken to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work, and, so far as is reasonably practicable, the causes of hazards inherent in the working environment are minimised.
3.2. Workers receive appropriate health and safety training, and such training is repeated for new or reassigned workers.
3.3. Accommodation, where provided, is clean, safe, and meets the basic needs of the workers.
3.4. The supplier assigns responsibility for health and safety to a senior management representative.
4. Child labour is not used
4.1. There is no use of child labour and Young persons under 18 are not employed at night or in hazardous conditions.
4.2. Policies and procedures conform to the provisions of the relevant ILO standards.
5. Living wages are paid
5.1. Wages and benefits paid for a standard working week meet Indian national legal standards.
5.2. All workers are provided with written and understandable information about their employment conditions in respect to wages before they enter employment and about the particulars of their wages for the pay period concerned each time that they are paid.
5.3. Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure is not permitted nor any deductions from wages not provided for by national law is permitted without the expressed permission for the worker concerned. All disciplinary measures are recorded.
6. Working hours are not excessive
Working hours comply with national laws and known benchmark industry standards.
7. No discrimination is practised
There is no discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
8. No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
Physical abuse or discipline, the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment
and verbal abuse or other forms of intimidation are prohibited.
9. No bribery or corruption is permitted
No bribes are paid or accepted to give or receive business.
10. Following good environmental practice
Aim to meet all relevant national and international environmental laws and regulations.
Accuracy of Content
All prices are displayed exclusive of V.A.T. If the price of the goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable, then you will of course have the right to cancel your order. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials contained on this website.